How to Find UsDirections to Coopers Landing, AK
- Drive south out of Anchorage on the Seward Highway (AK1)
- After you loop around the bottom of Turnagain Arm, watch for where AK1 turns to the left.
- At the junction of AK1 and AK9, stay right on AK1 which becomes Sterling Highway.
- Travel Sterling Highway to mile 55
- Our main boat launch is Sportsman’s boat launch at the Russian River Ferry.
Upper Kenai River National Wildlife Refuge
Where do we meet?
Off the Sterling Highway, MM 55 is Sportsmans Landing and MM58 is Jims Landing. Where we launch each day depending on the fish’s behavior.
On the day of your fishing trip please bring the following items: jacket, rain gear, hat, polarized sunglasses, camera and lunch with something to drink.
If you have waders bring them. Let us know if you need waders and we will have them for you. We have Simms stocking foot waders and boots for your comfort!
Let’s talk the evening before the trip about time and place 303-482-7177. Any questions during the season please text or email