- One or two people - $900
- Three people - $1200
- Four people - $1400
Reasons to Go Exclusive
- If we catch a Salmon that day we will cook it for lunch!
- I have more time to teach you the method.
- Connect with your friends and family.
- Fish the way you want to (dry fly’s, streamer’s or Spey)
- Target the species you want to (Big Rainbow’s or Salmon)
- You deserve it.
Lodging and Accommodations
Let me help you find the lodging that you are looking for. Cooper Landing is a great River community. Fly fisherman coming to Cooper Landing is what makes this town breath. I recommend staying with www.allalaska.com if your trip includes fly out fishing/hunting, Lower Kenai River King Salmon fishing, or ocean fishing. All Alaska Outdoors Lodge is south of Cooper Landing and offers luxury lodging accommodations with perks like free fish processing! What is most important to me is that you and your party are taken care of.
Operating under permit from Kenai National Wildlife Refuge and Chugach National Forest and equal opportunity provider.
What to Bring
- Fishing License
- Dress in layers – warm socks, fleece pant to go under waders, base layer, mid layer and rain jacket. (September – October) Fishing gloves, Winter hat and more layers.
- Polorized sunglasses and brimmed hat – Sight fishing is possible
- Pack a lunch, snacks and something to drink for the day. We have a few food trucks in town that make great bagged lunches.
- Camera and Binoculars